Annexio Limited, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man (registered number 124709C) and having a registered office address at St George’s Chambers, 1 Athol Street, Douglas, IM1 1LD, Isle of Man, British Isles (“we” or, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy on our site www.LottoGo.com (“our site”).
For the purpose of the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are the data controller in relation to personal data we hold about you and are registered with the IOM Information Commission under notification number N002812.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.LottoGo.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, opening an account, applying to become an affiliate, posting material or requesting further services or information (including but not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of our services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, game play weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- You agree and consent to our collection and processing of your personal data which you may provide to us, or that we receive from third parties and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
The two types of cookies you may encounter when using www.LottoGo.com are the First Party Cookies which are controlled by us and are used to store signup application and transaction information. The site also uses the Third Party Cookies to enhance the performance, scalability and robustness of the website.
Cookies set up by our website are listed below along with their purpose:
|LottoGo||ASP.NET_SessionId||These are .NET session state cookies which allow our web server to respond to actions such as “Select syndicate entry”. The website would not work for you without them.|
|LottoGo||LG||These cookies are used to maintain the membership application details when in progress for smoother completion.|
|LottoGo||LGURL||These cookies help us to identify who referred you to our site (e.g. if you clicked a link in an email you were sent), and which page you were sent to, so that we can monitor our sales campaigns and therefore continuously improve the design and usability of our pages.|
|LottoGo||ASP Session Cookies||These cookies are used to maintain user authentication while a member is logged into the secure back office pages.|
|LottoGo||SL_Audience||These cookies identify if you have previously visited our site, and help to improve performance and response times when loading the pages in your browser.|
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmx, _utmxx, _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|GetClicky||cluid, _jsuid, first_pv||These cookies enable us to track and evaluate your activities on our website so that we can improve user experience.|
|guest_id||Twitter social plugin – embedding twitter content.|
|datr, lu, locales, x-src||Facebook social plugin – embedding Facebook content.|
|Google+||ref,SID,HSID, SAPISID,BEAT,ULS, NID||Google+ social plugin – embedding Google+ content.|
Cookies and similar files do not capture unencrypted personal information.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In such circumstances we are responsible for making sure that your information continues to be protected. It may also be processed by staff operating inside and outside the EEA who work for us or our sub-contractors or our group or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of our services to you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share a password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We and third parties on our behalf use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and or service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For market research, marketing and statistical purposes.
- For regulatory, legal and anti-money laundering purposes.
- To identify and verify for vetting purposes.
- For fraud prevention and detection purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group and to third parties providing services to us and to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us and our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of anti-money laundering, the prevention of terrorist financing, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with any law applicable to us.
- That are a regulatory body.
- That provide services to us including but not limited to payments, software provision or marketing.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone, text or e-mail.
Your details may also be used to send you information about our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration on www.LottoGo.com. Upon registering you will be given the option to “opt-in” to any Marketing Communications by us or third parties in relation to goods and services that maybe of interest. If at any time you wish to change the status of your opt-in status you can do so by either going to “My Account” and ticking or unticking the relevant box. Or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are entitled to access the data we hold on you.
A request can be made using the contact details below and entitled “Data Subject Access Request”. We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, which will need to be paid prior to the information being released. The information will be sent via courier to you (and not a third party), to the address we hold on file.
You may also change or correct information we hold on you through your account settings. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data we hold remains accurate and up to date.
In order to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, the information will be kept for no longer than 6 years.
Annexio Limited T/A LottoGo
St George’s Chambers
1 Athol Street
Isle of Man